Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 8 mal aufgerufen
 ** ANMELDUNG auf dem EPI **
lebaobei123 Offline

22.05.2019 04:39
ted his wifes battle had helped him become more re antworten

NEW ORLEANS -- Rudy Gay went from ejection to redemption in just a couple of days. One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. "Honestly, I didnt even know how much I scored," Gay said. "It was more about getting the win." In a loss two nights earlier to the Thunder, Gay scored only six points before being sent off the court with two technical fouls in the fourth quarter. But Gay hit 16 of 25 shots in the Big Easy, including 5 of 8 from 3-point range, to match a point total he last put up on Dec. 13, 2009, in Miami. It was going so well for Gay that he casually walked the ball up the court with an eye on the clock late in the third quarter, and then drilled a pull-up jumper from 27 feet. "He put on a show tonight, coming off a game in Oklahoma City where he didnt play very well and got thrown out," Kings coach Michael Malone said. "He wanted to bounce back and show everybody what he is capable of." DeMarcus Cousins had 18 points, 11 rebounds and four blocks for the Kings, who have won five of eight. Isaiah Thomas added 20 points and 11 assists. "When in doubt, go to Rudy and youll get an assist," Thomas said. "He really carried us tonight." Tyreke Evans scored 17 for New Orleans, which trimmed a 23-point deficit to six shortly before halftime, only to fall behind by 23 again in the third quarter and remain behind by double digits the rest of the way. Anthony Davis scored 16 points and blocked four shots, and New Orleans rookie centre Jeff Withey had a career-high 14 points, but that was not nearly enough to prevent the Pelicans from losing for the ninth time in 10 games. The latest loss came one night after the Pelicans snapped an eight-game skid in Memphis. "We just didnt have a lot of juice collectively from our starters tonight and certainly didnt play with any kind of intensity that was comparable to what we did last night," Pelicans coach Monty Williams said. "That is just part of being a pro and understanding that when you have an emotional win like we did last night, theres a quick turnaround." Quincy Acy grabbed 10 rebounds for the Kings, who outrebounded New Orleans 46-35. The Kings were the sharper team from the outset, shooting 70 per cent (14 of 20) in the first period, during which they scored 38 points and built an 18-point lead. "Obviously I could point to a few things, but that would be emotional and I dont want to do that," Williams said. "Theres some things Ive discussed with our team that they need to be better at, and they understand. ... Were not the type of team that can just put our jersey on and step onto the floor. Weve got to go out and play with a high level of energy." New Orleans had 10 players in uniform, out of 15 on the roster. Ryan Anderson (herniated disk), Jrue Holiday (stress fracture, right shin) and Jason Smith (right knee) were injured. Reserve shooting guard Anthony Morrow was sick and newly acquired guard Tyshawn Taylor was not with the team. All 10 active players had checked in before the first quarter ended, in part because four players --Davis, Al-Farouq Aminu, Greg Stiemsma and Alexis Ajinca -- each had two fouls in the period. The Kings lead grew to 23 on Gays 3 midway through the second quarter, and it might have been worse if not for Witheys 12 points in the period. New Orleans enjoyed momentum for only the last half of the second period, scoring on 10 of its last 11 possessions. Witheys dunk sparked a 12-3 spurt, capped by Roberts fast-break layup. Next came an 11-2 run during which Evans scored eight, trimming Sacramentos lead to six before Derrick Williams free throws gave the Kings a 64-56 halftime lead. The Pelicans second-quarter surge put them in striking distance of a memorable comeback, but Sacramento opened the third with a 17-4 run. The surge began with two baskets by Cousins and included two 3s by Gay, the second making it 83-60. "When we play that type of basketball, were a tough team to beat," Cousins said. "Weve got a long way to go to grow as a team, but were definitely on the right path." NOTES: The Kings conclude a six-game road trip Wednesday night at Houston. They are 2-3 on the trip so far. ... Four players spent at least one season of college under current Kentucky coach John Calipari: Cousins, Davis, Evans and Darius Miller. All are former Kentucky players except Evans, who played at Memphis, Caliparis previous stop. Landry Shamet Jersey . Luis Enrique signed the deal with club president Josep Bartomeu two days after it was announced by the club. That was two days after coach Gerardo Martino stepped down when Barcelona finished its first season without a major trophy in six years. Amir Johnson Jersey . Numbers Game looks into the Wild getting Matt Moulson from Buffalo. The Wild Get: LW Matt Moulson and LW Cody McCormick. http://www.76ersstore.com/kids-jimmy-butler-76ers-jersey/. -- The Vancouver Whitecaps remained unbeaten with a scoreless draw at the New England Revolution on Saturday. Mike Muscala Jersey . -- The Toronto Maple Leafs are tightening the race for second place in the Atlantic Division. Allen Iverson Jersey .C. -- The shot that would have beaten No.Stewart Cink made use of some off-course inspiration to shoot an opening round of 62 at the RSM Classic at Sea Island in Georgia. Cinks career-low round at the Seaside Course included nine birdies and a sloppy dropped shot at the ninth, his closing hole, which eventually cost him a share of the lead. Live PGA Tour Golf November 18, 2016, 6:30pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass But Cink was still smiling at the end of the round, with his wife Lisa having been able to walk the entire round watching him as she continues a lengthy battle with Stage 4 breast cancer. Cink stepped away from golf in April to look after Lisa but, after nine rounds of chemotherapy, she received what the former Open champion said was a good report from doctors in Houston on Monday.A huge blessing, Cink said. I am just really encouraged by the way shes been able to fight and handle it.Shes had definitely a lot of ups and downs and she feels pretty well, and she got a good report Monday, real good. Shes really like an inspiration for me. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price The 43-year-old also admitted his wifes battle had helped him become more relaxed on course, realising golf is just part of his life.And that showed on Thursday as Cink carded four birdies on his front nine, going out in 31 before he used a run of four successive birdies from the fourth to get to nine under.Cink managed to hit the green at the ninth despite hitting his drive into a bunker, but he would three-putt and have to settle foor a 62, one shot off the early pace set by Canadas Mackenzie Hughes.ddddddddddddIm just trying to let golf be a piece of my life and not let life be a piece of golf, Cink added. It grew out of our situation with Lisa where I felt like I had a chance to do some things to just kind of turn myself around.The last few years havent been that great for me productivity-wise on the golf course. So I decided to make some changes and felt like if Lisa can fight, I can fight. Mackenzie Hughes of Canada was the only player to better Stewart Cinks round of 62 Hughes, who has only one top-25 finish in eight career PGA Tour starts, harboured hopes of a sub-60 round towards the end of his opening 18, which also came at the par-70 Seaside course being used this week along with the Plantation Course.He had five birdies on his outward nine and moved to seven under after 11 holes with back-to-back birdies.Further shots were picked up at the 14th and 15th but, with a 59 in his sights, Hughes could only par the last three holes and had to settle for sole possession of the lead. Jonathan Byrd also made the most of good scoring conditions in Georgia Joining Cink on eight under was Jonathan Byrd, who had eight birdies in a bogey-free start to his tournament.Four more players shot seven under par rounds, with Blayne Barber carding 63 at Seaside while Cameron Tringale, Kyle Stanley and Hiroshi Iwata fared best of those playing Plantation by shooting 65 at the par-72 venue.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: PGA Tour Schedule World Rankings Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Free HD Golf Game Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys Authentic Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Cheap Dortmund Jerseys Cheap USA Jerseys Cheap USWNT Jerseys France Soccer Jerseys Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Brazil Jerseys From China Germany Jerseys From China Authentic Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Portugal Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Cheap France Football Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Colombia Jerseys Cheap Belgium Football Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Cheap USA Soccer Jerseys China cheap uswnt jersey authentic Authentic AC Milan Jerseys Discount Arsenal Jerseys Wholesale A.S. Roma Jerseys Wholesale Atletico Madrid Jerseys Chelsea Jerseys From China Barcelona Jerseys From China Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Authentic Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Authentic Inter Milan Jerseys Authentic Juventus Jerseys Cheap Leicester City Jerseys Wholesale Liverpool Jerseys Authentic Manchester City Jerseys Authentic Manchester United Jerseys Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Authentic Real Madrid Jerseys Sevilla Jerseys For Sale Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen